Monday 5 September 2011

Can Kenny get worse?



Perhaps I'm misreading this - but Enda Kenny, on being asked about his infamous speech and the Vatican's reaction to it - i.e. their rejection of his accusations point by point - basically says "they weren't asked to comment on my speech - they were asked to comment on the Cloyne Report".  Perhaps I'm misreading him but if I'm not, then he is the most arrogant little creep that Ireland has ever had the misfortune to have as leader.  In today's paper:

"I made my statement to the Dáil, and obviously the question being asked by the Tánaiste on behalf of the Government was to have the Vatican respond in respect of a statutory commission of inquiry arising from the Cloyne situation,”

Kenny's judgment has always been decidely iffy - remember his joke from 2002 to party members and journos - well let's just say it was about an African leader who'd been murdered, it contained the N word and several of the man's family happened to live in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment